Join state and local regulators from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin, to hear updates on food regulatory programs from the Midwest, and discuss the FDA’s retail food programs, implementation of preventive control inspections programs at the state and federal levels, third audit programs, and more. Join the state and local regulators from this region during these sessions on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. The NC AFDO meeting is open to all attendees and is available at a special rate for AFDO members.
The North Central Association of Food and Drug Officials (NCAFDO) Conference is open to all Food Safety Summit attendees. Presentations during this segment will include:
· Updates on the FDA’s retail food programs,
· Implementation of preventive control inspections programs at the state and federal levels,
· Engaging stakeholders in food safety,
· Implementing third party audit programs in retail,
· Recent outbreaks in the Midwest,
· History of food and drug, and
· Updates from Midwest states on food regulatory programs.